Non Destructive Digging (NDD) is fast becoming the preferred method of excavation for many in the Construction Industry.
Non Destructive Digging (NDD) is fast becoming the preferred method of excavation for many in the Construction Industry. By safely breaking up soil through the use of air or water, the risk of damage to utilities is vastly reduced, when compared to manual or mechanical digging methods. This enables safe, fast, precise excavation that requires less backfill, labour and restoration. Non-Destructive Digging can safely excavate without causing unnecessary damage to existing underground services. NDD services can be conducted near and around water networks, telecommunications, power or gas lines with minimal risk and without any potential damage caused to those services.
Our use of Non Destructive Digging (NDD) units offer the following benefits:
- Safe and cost effective services location
- Minimised risk of damage to sewer, gas, storm water, water, telecommunications and underground power
- Confidence that your project can proceed according to schedule
- Savings in time, reduced damages to underground as sets and worksite safety
- Asset exposure, post hole digging, sign post digging, tree removal, optic fibre exposure and pit construction
- Reduces environmental impact with minimal surface disruption
- Reduced reinstatement costs
- Reduced downtime associated with offsite NDD slurry removal and disposal
- Casabene Excavations and Drainage provides Drain Cleaning & CCTV services to our clients using state-of-the-art equipment.
- The revolutionary Recycler Combination Units keep in line with our innovative traditions. Traditional Water Jetting combo units cannot compare to our high quality, Spoutvac equipment.
- These Water Jetting Combo units are able to remove a range of materials and waste debris from sewers and drains, including oily waste, dirty ballast, sludge, sewage, tree roots, debris, sediment, grease, silt and sludge.
Our services include;
- NDD/Hydro Excavation
- Drain & Pit Cleaning
- Service Locating
- RemovalCar/Truck Wash
- Vacuum Loading
- Road Infrastructure
- Rail Construction
- Waste Management
- EPA Registered Waste
- Triple Intereptors
- Grease Traps
- Confined Space Entry
- Pressure Washing